4/2/13

Episode 2: Halle Berry wants to drink your blood

So this week, a fan wrote in asking about Halle Berry. By fan I mean a fan of mine, not of Halle Berry, because, come on: Being a fan of Halle Berry just makes no sense.

The fan wanted to know what’s really going on with Halle’s amazingly age-defying face: Does she sprinkle her kale chips with uranium? Drink the blood of virgins? Was she bitten by a radioactive Nicole Kidman? I found out. And really, seriously, the answer may surprise you. Because it kinda surprised me.

Also: I dish out on a blind item that’s fresh, juicy, and packed with not one, but TWO A-list actors and one A-list director. And thousands of dollars.

Plus: Kim Kardashian. And not in a nice way.

Have you not subscribed to the podcast yet? What’s wrong with you? Don’t you care about Halle Berry’s forehead?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.